Stop by and visit our tables providing businesses large and small with information on hazardous materials and the EnviroStars sustainability and recognition program.
The GoGreen Conference happens tomorrow, Wednesday April 24th. The conference highlights innovative solutions and best practices for sustainability and business operations. Local governments will also be sharing their environmental efforts and vision.
The conference lineup includes:
– King County Executive, Dow Constantine will give the keynote talk on the County’s vision for a sustainable future.
– A mayor’s Forum with the mayors from Snoqualmie, Kirkland and Redmond to discuss economic, health and environmental challenges.
– A climate change panel of governmental, business, academic and other organization’s representatives discussing solutions, environmental and economic impacts.
– Demo workshops for new tools and technologies in supply chain mapping, data collections and analysis.
– Solutions labs on change and brand communications about sustainability.
Details: April 24, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Conference Center in downtown Seattle (8th Avenue and Pike Street). Tickets can be purchased online until 5 p.m. on Tuesday, April 23, and will be available in limited quantities on-site.