Trying to expand your audiences? Planning a new project and wondering where to start?
Come on over to our panel presentation and find out what we learned.
Outreach to Spanish speaking residents Thursday, Dec 6th, 2pm-4pm,
King Street Center, 201 South Jackson, 8th Floor Conference Center.
Our panelists will describe the project from planning to delivery, offer insights on project design or outreach to Spanish speaking residents, and answer questions.
The panelists include:
- Carmen Esparza, Esparza+ Business Communications
- Mario Zavaleta and Martha Sánchez, Latino NW Communications, videography team
- Maria Skowron-Zayas, Seattle King County Public Health’s Asthma Program
- Paulina Lopez, Community activist and project assistant
- Emmanuel Rivera, Local Hazardous Waste Management Program’s business outreach coordinator
- Mary Rabourn, moderator
Brought to you by the Local Hazardous Waste Management Program